Tuesday 6 October 2009

Very very bad blogger!

Humm - what can I say! can't believe it has really been over 4 months since the last post.

The death year continues - added to the toll of the first part of the year are my father in law and a very old friend of the family. Both reasonably advanced in years but still a shock!

On a happier note I'm now an Undergraduate of the University of Staffordshire - the Fine Art is looking promising and there are lots of intersting bits of kit I'm aiming to get my hands on - so far I have been introduced to Computers and Wood, next come refreashers on stretcher making and photoshop, closley followed (I hope) by some darkroom, plastic and metal workshops. Studio space is generous however a little lacking in water and electric sockets - still lots of light and wall space.

Next thing I need to do is learn how to upload the odd image - and I have many many odd images!!

I'll have to send up the Bat signal for Lucy - her piccys of Durham are always good.

Ta Taa for now - don't hold your breath!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You just click 'add image' in the 'new post' tool bar, and from then on it's pretty straightforward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Luce - may give it ago later :)

    ReplyDelete